We approach every asset as we would if were its owner, positioning it for maximum value through aggressive marketing, leasing and superior operational processes in alignment with our clients’ investment strategy. Our goals of multifamily property management is to preserve and enhance the value of the property by achieving the maximum return on the investment. Our comprehensive management plan enables us to achieve success and enhance property value. We pride ourselves with a broad track record of long term relationships and consistently delivering results that exceed our clients’ expectations.
While the responsibilities will vary based on the specific needs and the agreed upon employment terms with the management company, their duties can include any or all of the following:
- Rental Payment: A manager plays two roles, 1) rent enforcer and 2) payment.
They will manage collecting rent and use their local knowledge to set the right rental payment levels to attract tenants and get you the most from your investment.
- Manage Tenants: From finding tenants to dealing with complaints and evictions, an apartment complex manager handles it all. In addition they screen tenants, negotiate leases, facilitate move-in and move-out inspections and more.
- Maintenance & Repair: a building manager handles the physical management of the property, including regular and preventative maintenance, as well as repairs.
- Legal Issues: Professional managers know local, state and national laws for screening tenants, handling security deposits, terminating a lease, evicting a tenant, and complying with safety standards.
- Budget & Records: The manager must maintain thorough records, including income and expenses, inspections, leases, maintenance requests, complaints, repairs, rent collection, insurance and can help with taxes for the property.